Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homework

I like this photo because the color in it looks really nice and how the sun is shining on it. I think the lighting looks really good also. If I could change anything about this photo, it'd probably be nothing. What I did to take this photo was I leaned down a little bit and then I put the camera really low so the bottom part was touching the cement. I went to an elementary school called Hilltop. I didn't have to setup anything to take this picture, it was pretty easy to take it. I took this picture the way I did because I thought it'd look nicer if you could see it from the bottom, you could get more details. I think this photo does represent my photographic style because I'm sorta the type who likes to take pictures of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment